[NAGDU] Montana?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 10 03:48:59 UTC 2018

Hey guys!In September, 2018, I will be doing a 3-week solo trip through Montana (and briefly a couple other cities/states). This trip has been in the works for months, and I'm really REALLY excited about it!A few questions:My dog and I normally have a steady routine (work, 1-2 after-work activities or errands per week, weekends fairly flexible). We've done evening activities now and again with friends, staying until midnight, sometimes slightly later, and Jenny is exhausted afterward. If new bus routes aren't added in the next few months, we may end up traveling in the middle of the night several times during a 1-week period. Does anyone have any pointers on making their dog accustomed to such eventualities?Any members from Montana with pointers on places to go and things to do?I've already reached out to the NFB affiliate in Montana, but haven't heard back yet. Any advice/pointers/encouragement welcome.Happy trails,Daryl