[NAGDU] Montana?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 10 04:59:12 UTC 2018

Hi... Dar, right?I'll be traveling throughout the state, primarily visiting the larger centres (Bozeman, Billings, Helena, Great Falls, Missoula, etc.) I'm sure I won't be bored during my time there.I'm looking for an AirBNB in Billings; so from what you're saying I'll want or need to stay downtown for decent bus service, right?Any info would help :)Daryl