[NAGDU] Dog finger tooth brushes.

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 17:12:29 UTC 2018

Let me make an addendum to this post. My first dog had to have his teeth
professionally cleaned, but also, he had a broken tooth which did not bother
him, but would have down the road. I am just talking in the post below,
about every day normal cleaning, not medical reasons. Now also some dogs get
tarter then others and will need more frequent cleaning then mine did.
My vet said with my second to think about getting him in for a teeth
cleaning. Nice way for my vet to say save up for a cleaning, bless him. I
had to go back to the vet and I had the problem my second was having
checked. I drew his attention to the teeth he said last visit needed
cleaned. The vet said "well they look fine." Thus, I know the below method
works. That is four main vets and a few subs, all confirming my dogs had
nice white teeth.

Bless the former Seeing Eye Instructor for teaching me this method.

Becky