[NAGDU] Ruffwear coats

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 07:07:30 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

What coats, jackets, and sweaters from Ruffwear have you found to work well
or not work well with your dog's harness? What are other
advantages/disadvantages to the particular Ruffwear jacket/sweater/coat(s)
you have used? I ask, because there are certainly multiple options, and it
can be difficult to determine which one would be best. We live in Virginia,
so we're prone to a good amount of rain throughout the year, and winter
temps have been especially cold earlier in the day.

Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda