[NAGDU] Recommended crates for traveling?

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 11:23:57 UTC 2018

I use a pop up crate.  It's sort of like a tent, but in a crate shape.  The
sides are mesh and the door zips closed.  It folds down to the size of a
small pizza.  It won't work for a dog who isn't crate trained, doesn't like
crates, is determined to get out or chews.  It is easy to pack, set up, fold
down and my Doberman does well in it.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>