[NAGDU] Removing urine smell

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:36:39 UTC 2018

I find that oxygen bleach products are the best for removing stains/odors. i'm not super familiar with Nature's Miracle so not sure if this qualifies. If you are able to shampoo the rug, I definitely would recommend doing so. It completely removed the stain and smell from the carpet when my pet dog decided relieving in the house was a good idea.

Good luck,
Danielle and Thai

Sent from my iPhone