[NAGDU] Removing urine smell

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun Jan 14 17:46:04 UTC 2018

Tracy,

White vinegar and water also works well. With either that or Nature's
Miracle, you need to thoroughly soak the carpet and give it time to get
down to the mat beneath. You might even want to put a towel over it to
keep it damp longer.

The shampooer is an excellent ideat and should make a big difference.
There are shampoos specifically for pet odors, in addition to your
pre-treatments with Nature's Miracle. We wouldn't have survived puppies
without our carpet shampooer!

Good luck!

Tami