[NAGDU] Piddler

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 16 15:20:45 UTC 2018

Krokus peed in the house again yesterday while I was grabbing my shoes and
coat.  I've made an appointment at the big veterinary teaching hospital in
New York.  I hope they'll be able to find something my vet missed.

I hear all those commercials for prostate pills.  "Do you have urgency or
dribbles?"  Yes!  That's Krokus!

A friend of mine gets bladder infections, and she says the symptoms of that
are similar, and the doctors often don't see the infection at the beginning.
I tried giving Krokus cranberry pills, but they didn't do anything, either
because they weren't strong enough or because that's not the problem.  I
sure hope the vets find something that's easily treatable, once it's
identified.

Tracy