[NAGDU] drawing for a free Sport Style Guide Harness

Yiska ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:26:01 UTC 2018

Is this the business that used to be owned by someone else?
Yiska

On Jan 16, 2018 12:55, "Julie Johnson via NAGDU" <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Dar, it's just like the one you have. This is the same style harness I've
been making for years.   I use it for my regular, daily harness.  Some of
my customers use this harness full time.  Others use it for specific things
like: trips to the beach, when it's raining/snowing, camping, hiking,
boating, running etc.   It is a guide harness and you can feel the dog's
movements when going up stairs, making turns, stopping for obstacles and
every other guiding application.  It is not for weight bearing tasks, like
mobility support.  It can help with balance, if forward momentum is what
you need to feel better balanced.

HTH

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_
Departments?storeid=1916046>
-----Original Message----- From: d m gina via NAGDU