[NAGDU] FYI: Ruffwear

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 22:35:07 UTC 2018

The commercials will be kept at a minimum. The Rough Ware one need not become a discussion thread.

Julie Johnson is a small business owner and a member both of this list and of NAGDU. For more information,  write her off list.
Thank you all for your cooperation..
Cindy Lou Ray, moderator
Cindyray at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone