[NAGDU] FYI: Ruffwear

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 18 00:50:23 UTC 2018

hello

just to let everyone who doesn't love in the. USA that this discount is only available for those living in the States.  Greg was great though and did tell me where I could find their raincoat for Gonzo in Canada.

Cindy, I agree I don't ever want a list to be. filled with advertising but I certainly don't mind the odd bits of information that might help us with guide dogs save some money.

back Gonzo and I go into the cold rain. I'm sure many of you will feel sorry for us since it's only 8 degrees Celsius  and raining.  just a bit warmer than some of the weather we've been hearing about over the past couple of weeks.

Gary

Vancouver