[NAGDU] O A B

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 17:58:04 UTC 2018

I'm glad he is overall very healthy.  Hopefully the new medication will make
him more comfortable and there will be no more accidents.  Please let us
know how the medication works.    It's definitely something I will keep in
mind for Monty if his need to go frequently worsens.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>