[NAGDU] Delta Airlines article re ESA policies

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Jan 19 17:12:19 UTC 2018

This article is from the Chicago Tribune.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-delta-emotional-support-dog-behavior-20180119-story.html <http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-delta-emotional-support-dog-behavior-20180119-story.html>

Delta may in fact be able to do this because the policy applies, as far as we can tell by the article, to the two categories of animal for whom documentation can be required, psychiatric service animals and emotional support animals.

Is this right or is it going to solve the issue of fakes? Neither. More when we actually read a policy.