[NAGDU] Delta to Require Advance Documentation for Service, Support Animals to Fly - WSJ

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 16:01:15 UTC 2018

David,

How does the requirement of having a vaccination record of less than one
year old mesh with the fact that rabies is the only legally required
vaccination and in most places it's given every three years?

I'd also like to know, definitively, if Delta is requiring other
vaccinations or health certifications, other than the rabies vaccine.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>