[NAGDU] Delta to Require Advance Documentation for Service, Support Animals to Fly - WSJ

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:55:43 UTC 2018

hi all
I have been following this thread over the last 36hours and here is my observations.  I have noticed that people are picking out pieces of this thread and counter arguing with other people here.  As somebody who travels overseas a fair amount, I have no problem in letting the airlines that I am traveling with a service dog-guide all i have to produce is her medical book - pet passport.  It is a requirement that this is done by myself, both from the D O A from Ireland and United States.  i am doing this soon, as I will be returning back to the United States, and will have to repeat this again later on during this year when I return back to ireland on family business.  i do not see any problem in letting the airlines know, if they are looking for this now, that we are traveling with our service-guide dog and again i feel from what I read yesterday it is not guide dogs that this aimed at but other forms of service animals and service dogs that are there for emotional support animals in this case for people here that might be dogs, but as somebody has stated here or shared a link the different type of animals that people are traveling with claiming that there animal is a service animal.
Let the board of NAGDU come back with an answer in the future, as they are looking into this matter before jump up and down more on this issue again, this is just my observation and my 2cent worth.
regards
gabriel