[NAGDU] Delta to Require Advance Documentation for Service, Support Animals to Fly - WSJ

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Jan 20 17:06:14 UTC 2018

Original Those who have smart phones, take a picture of the rabes certificate.
Then you don't have to carry the paper work at all times.
Just put it in a safe place at home.
Up date it each time you do a tag change.
We have a three year tag change I think it is.
The time flies by fast and I forget.
I used this when I took my dog to a place to get a bath.
Once they took a picture for their records they didn't ask for it again.
That was the first time I ever had to do this.
I was excited when the lady shared this would be exceptable for anyone
who ever wanted to see the update to all that was requested.
Hope this helps folks who have smart phones.
message: