[NAGDU] Delta to Require Advance Documentation for Service, Support Animals to Fly - WSJ - distemper

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 12:22:22 UTC 2018

	I believe that, perhaps we can get the airlines and law enforcement to consider enforcing the laws that are already in place, applying them to service animal users as well as the general public. For instance, if a passenger on an aircraft is unruly, that passenger can be arrested for interfering with the safe operation of the aircraft. If an animal on the aircraft is unruly, then its owner should face the same penalties for not controlling the animal and interfering with the safe operation of the plane.

Fraternally yours,
Marion
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.