[NAGDU] Delta to Require Advance Documentation for Service, Support Animals to Fly - WSJ

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 03:37:12 UTC 2018

This is  one of the resons that we are asked to post the message as well as the link. The particular link given is not the complete story because Wall Street Journal wants you to subscribe and pay. I am sure someone has done this already. I’m behind cause I’m in the hospital. In the future, find the article, cut and paste it into the message, and provide the link.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
Cindyray at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone