[NAGDU] Fwd: Delta

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Jan 22 04:31:20 UTC 2018

That seems pretty negative, Cindy.  You sound a bit cynical tonight.
I'm hoping your hospital stay is short and successful.

I have always found Delta to be very accommodating, well informed, and
very happy to have REAL service dogs on board. Their disability desk is
fantastic.  I highly recommend that people traveling with guide dogs use
it.  I used to travel 80,000 miles a year out of Atlanta with them.
They will help research lay-over periods and cabin layouts, so that you
can select the best seat and the best connections, if you need to
relieve your pup.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*