[NAGDU] Fwd: Delta

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 22 16:59:08 UTC 2018

I have been aware for many years that airlines can request a vaccination
record. It has never happened. I don't see that showing a proof of
vaccination is a problem, but I do think requiring it 2 days in advance is
unreasonable since someone may be travelling due to an emergency.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053