[NAGDU] Fwd: Delta

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Jan 22 18:34:18 UTC 2018

My only problems in Atlanta recently have been with TSA, not with
Delta.  Claire refuses to use indoor relief areas, but that's our
problem, not theirs.  If I'm delayed on the way there and my connection
is too tight, attendants have often offered to take Claire out to the
tarmac, or to book us on a later flight so she and I have enough time to
get outside and back in through security.  Of course, I always let the
disability desk know that I am traveling with a guide dog and "Trained
Service Animal" is on both my record and my boarding passes.  When I
traveled with a cane I made sure that my ticket and record noted the
visual impairment.  They have always been very gracious.

In former days, when traveling with a cane, I used to have a problem
with their cooperating carriers, because of delays, but if it was a
delayed Delta connection, I would be advised by text or email.  If
delayed by more than two hours, they would automatically re-book me.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*