[NAGDU] Pill giving

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 13:11:09 UTC 2018

I do this with Jetta.  I don't even mix it in with kibble for disguise.  I
can just hold the pill out in the palm of my hand and she will gobble it
without hesitation.

The only caveat here is if you are giving something that can't be chewed.
Some medications are meant to be slow release and chewing can interfere.

I do really like the convenience of not having to mess with cheese, peanut
butter or buying the expensive pill pockets.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>