[NAGDU] Disappointed in Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Response

David david at bakerinet.com
Thu Jan 25 16:05:56 UTC 2018

I certainly don't disagree that working with Delta would be a great idea
if they were open to it, but do note that Delta's policy requires you to
wait in line at a ticketing desk when you get to the airport, so that
they can 'validate' your prior submission before you head to security.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*