[NAGDU] Pill giving

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:55:54 UTC 2018

Thai is the same as Jetta; I can hold out a pill and he
enthusiastically eats it like a treat. He'll even come over and start
drooling when I open the pill bottle. My other dogs aren't so easy,
but they'll eat a pill disguised in peanut butter, yogurt, or pretty
much anything else.

Danielle and Thai