[NAGDU] Pilot Dog's response

Scott Berry sb356607 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:58:57 UTC 2018

Has anyone heard how Pilot Dogs has responded to this new procedure by Delta.  I know for people riding buses this isn’t actually anything new because any bus driver at any given time can ask for your vet records and I have had it done.  I have actually fought with a driver because I hadn’t brought them and he said that if I didn’t have them I wouldn’t ride so it’s really important to make a copy and just I guess keep in your brief case or something you certainly cary on with you.