[NAGDU] Disappointed in Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Response

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Jan 25 21:28:57 UTC 2018

Christopher, what are your thoughts on how this Delta idea will help
with eliminating fake service animals? What do updated vaccination
records or 48 hour notices have to do with someone having a fake service
animal? What if you find yourself in a situation where you need to fly
out the same day because of a family emergency and you did not have time
to submit the records 48 hours in advance even though Joe Blow, who
doesn't use a guide dog can simply purchase a ticket, pass through TSA,
and board the plane like everyone else?

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com
Twitter: @rga7285 and @RGATrainer

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” -
David Thornburg