[NAGDU] bulkhead seating

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 22:33:35 UTC 2018

Last time I flew, I was offered bulkhead seating.  The flight attendant’s reasoning, and this is as close to a direct quote as I can recollect: “He’ll be more comfortable because there’s more space and he can stretch out.  Also if there’s rough air he’ll be safer because he can’t be tossed around”.

Hmmm...I’m still trying to sort out the logic here.  Which is it, lots of space to stretch out or safety because he’s in a small space.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>