[NAGDU] Pilot Dog's response

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jan 26 01:31:17 UTC 2018

Noooooooo....they really can't. Point me at the law that says they can and I'll retract.

Cruises to international destinations, that leave US jurisdiction, can. After all, at that point they're no longer under US jurisdiction. They probably can since the cruise ship is actually subject to the laws of the country in which it is registered and is considered part of that country. Someone please correct me on this if my understanding is wrong.

But buses fall under neither of these categories. Well, OK, buses to Canada or Mexico might, but the domestic kind do not.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name
"We are all just walking each other home."