[NAGDU] limited messages per day

Wayne And Harley D k9dad at k9di.org
Fri Jan 26 02:25:27 UTC 2018

     Hello Ms. Dennimg,Cindy can correct my understanding if I'm in error.
If I Recollect Correctly, the limit is on posts (Five per day ) per member, per day, Not on tbe number of posts per topic.This is my fifth, for today, I think...To keep this Guide Dog related., Harley D, my Guide Dog, does not know what to make of the rapid changes in weather here in Illinois. I don't either...
Wayne And Harley D
k9dad at k9di.org
I understand there are some hot topics on this list but I think the
moderator needs to enforce the limit on the number of posts per topic. Many
times people just keep repeating the same thing over and over. Some of us
may drop off the list if this level of traffic continues.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053