[NAGDU] bulkhead seating

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 26 04:14:33 UTC 2018

I don't use bulkhead seating either.  The only time I might and might needs to be emphasized is if there isn't a wall all the way to the floor so there is space for the dog's head to be under the wall or curtain and behind at my seat.  But, you don't find that very often.  I often buy extra leg room seating such as on Jet Blue.

Margo and Isis