[NAGDU] List rules

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 13:18:45 UTC 2018

There some reminders I would like to pass along. I will send them out in their entirety when I have a computer again.
There is a five post a day limit. Some of you did not know this. There is much valuable said here, but some of us are beginning to repeat ourselves.
Send your email address at the end of each message so you can more easily contacted
One liners such as I agree or thanks for this are pointless and eat up your post limit. Fine on fb, not here.
Thank you for your cooperation
Cindy Lou Ray moderator Cindyy ray at gmail.com cj

Sent from my iPhone