[NAGDU] bulkhead seating

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Jan 26 17:52:48 UTC 2018

David,

You are lucky. I’ve been on flights with several airlines where the flight crew was emphatic that “Federal Law said I had to sit in bulkhead”.

There neither is nor ever has been such a federal law. The bulkhead seats in question varied from those you describe to ones where the wall was practically against my knees on a commuter jet.