[NAGDU] limited messages per day

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 27 02:44:28 UTC 2018

	I will only say to this message and all others who assert there is something the NFB and NAGDU should do about this but stay neutral in their membership that it seems as if one would seek the benefits without the work. Just saying! The National Federation of the Blind and the National Association of Guide Dog Users invests its time, talents, and treasures so everyone can live the lives they want. They live those lives because of our hard work and then tell us we should do more. This is all well and good; however, as the American Express card commercial says "Membership has its privileges!" For me, that privilege is knowing I have done something to make the world a little more free. The privilege of those who sit on the fence are splinters in their butts!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.