[NAGDU] [Nyagdu] FW: GDB's Position and Action Plan re: Delta Airlines New Policies for Persons Traveling with Service Animals

Ricky Joe Cook rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 16:30:55 UTC 2018

Well, I have to say I wasn't surprised by GDB's response. They are first
class. I am a graduate from them I received 4 guides from them and I've
received three from Pilot. I like both schools. I do feel that GDB gets a
little snootie at times but when it comes to things like this they do come
through with a well worded response.

Ricky Joe & Pilot Dog Darcy