[NAGDU] List Traffic

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jan 27 18:15:21 UTC 2018

Over the past week or so, there has been a lot of traffic to this
list. People are concerned about what Delta Airlines are doing, and
rightfully so. However, if the traffic gets too heavy, people leave,
which is counter-productive. The list has a long-standing rule that
each person is limited to five posts per day. First I would request
that everyone respect that rule.
Secondly, here are two things which may help the situation. First,
the list has an archive. You can reach it at:
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nagdu_nfbnet.org
Please check the archive, if you are in doubt whether or not a
particular topic has been brought up. While our list search search
function is broken right now, you can search the archives using
Google, Bing etc. Just include as some of your search terms
nfbnet.org nagdu nfb and that should help.

Secondly, do not post "me too" messages. This adds to the traffic
volume but not to the points being made.  If someone says, for
example, my dog is too big to sit in some bulkhead areas, then it
serves no purpose to post a message that just says mine is to big
too.  If on the other hand you want to say, my dog is also big, but
feels more comfortable under a seat, then you have made a new point.

Thanks!

David Andrews, List Owner