[NAGDU] Pet Travel Store

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 28 14:20:16 UTC 2018

At least one of the vets at my regular vet practice is USDA-qualified to
fill out the paperwork.  They downloaded the appropriate forms and filled
them out, then I sent them overnight to the USDA office to be signed and
sealed.  Then I took that document back to my vet to have the worming
portion added, because that's pretty last-minute.
I'd be wary of some company claiming to do all this stuff.  But then, I
don't know where you live and how hard it is to find a USDA-qualified vet in
your area.
Tracy