[NAGDU] houdini guide dog

Jessica Glasebrook jessica.glasebrook at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:30:26 UTC 2018

This post is not about Delta, I swear! You can all breathe a sigh
of relief.  I have very strong opinions about Delta, but I'm
saving them for their disability services department because you
all seem like good people and don't deserve a chewing-out.
Anyway, what this is about is asking whether guide dogs have the
ability to get out of tie-down.  I put my lovely pup Nigel on
tie-down last night to go to sleep like I've done every single
night for the past six months.  I know for a fact I clipped the
tether to his collar.  Unlike every other night, however, he
decided to somehow get off of tie-down and come wake up up at 5
AM by dropping a slobbery NylaBone on my head.  Is this possible?
I kind of thought you had to have thumbs to get the tie-down
cable on and off.  Has this happened to anyone else before? It
was so weird!
Jessica Glasebrook