[NAGDU] a small win!

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Jan 31 03:04:54 UTC 2018

you've got to admit though, it lends itself to the expression "when pigs
fly"--smile.  Well look, I'm sure many types of animals can be
specifically trained to perform a certain task, i   met dog trainers who
tell me that pot bellied pigs are quite intelligent. the point is
whether the pig or anything else actually was trained to do anything at
all whatever to mitigate a disability. Practice shows that pretty much
dogs and miniature horses are where it's at from the service animal
standpoint, I'd be skeptical of anything else really...JMO

Dan the man