[NAGDU] Question regarding meeting with Delta on Friday

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:39:35 UTC 2018

Greetings.
I look forward to hearing how the meeting goes on Friday. My question is will this strictly comprise of Delta and Nfb representatives, or are there other organizations meeting with Delta as well at this particular meeting? I’m sure the results of the meeting will be posted on this list, but suggestion I have is that perhaps an email can be sent to the state divisions as well so that we can keep everyone updated on what is going on.
Warmly,

James Alan Boehm and Bogey
Contact hone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.