[NAGDU] Let's Talk About it! GDB or GEB?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:33:44 UTC 2018

Hello Listers,
How is this to spark up the quiet of these lists? I guess alot of
people are at Convention. I am trying to decide to which school I
should apply. And yes at this time it has everything to do with the
vet assistance they offer. Which would you recommend and why? What is
the training experience on campus like? What are your dislikes? What
things do you leave the school with? What are the schedules like?
How are the dogs trained? So far, I have checked out GDB online and am
in the process of checking out GEB. I can tell you right off I do
appreciate that both do a home visit and both have online
applications. Yes, I am considering returnign to my alma mater but
they don't offer ongoing financial assistance and it seems that there
is always something in my way preventing me from saving extra cash. So
at this point I will opt on the side of wisdom and experience. Thanks
guys and gals for your honest responses.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com