[NAGDU] Hello, Jordan

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Jul 10 09:31:34 UTC 2018

I changed the subject line to reflect the content--smile. I'm sorry your
having those issues with your boy, just leetting you know it's Dan and I
did enjoy when our paths crossed at convention, feel free to keep in
touch Email:   dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net

Other contact info can be provided on request.

I hope you can do your best and make the decision that you need to
regarding your work with your four-legged  guy.
.

Dan the man