[NAGDU] GDB or Geb?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:25:42 UTC 2018

Hi guys,
I am just getting back to this thread since I've been listening in to
the Convention streams and then went away for the weekend to visit
family in texas.
Thanks tara, I also got 2 dogs from TSe, but I eneded up working and
then I was also married so did not need vet support. wow, I can't
believe they provided for your dog even in retirement. Way to go GDB.
Good luck for a long successful match from our alma mater! So tragic
to hear about your friend's GSD though.

Thanks Stephanie and congrats on your class date from Geb. Another
rave review about them. Thanks for the heads-up about the dog weight.

Danette, wow! So they just send you the meds every month?

So Jalyse is this stipend for emergencies or is it just granted to
cover whatever vet costs you may have during the year?
Thanks Kevin and rebecca. What do you all mean by training using
positive reinforcement?

Thanks Lillian, I thought Alexa was your first. I find this a good
idea and will do. Thank you!

Helen, thanks. I did not know the survey was still there.

Glenda yes it does. thanks for the overview and synopsis. Some things
are similar to TSE. I think it neat that each student has immediate
access to the park area. Like yours, my first dog developed arthritis
and was slow to come when called. we thought it was his hearing but
thevet found arthritis when we took him in for grooming one day.

Oh Sherry I wondered when was arrival Day and dog day. Very cool.

Thanks Shirley. I come from a school that doesn't emphasize treating
and this would be something to get used to as well as the mandatory
follow-up and ownership period. Thanks to the rest of you for writing
in. Such great testimonies and advice.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com