[NAGDU] active shooter training

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:25:10 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
As many of you know, I work for a newspaper, and we received a memo
yesterday letting us know that we will be required to attend training on
what to do in  an active shooter situation. This is in light of the tragedy
at the Capital Gazette in Maryland.
Has anyone gone through this training in a work or school situation, and
how did you handle things with your dog? My cubicle is large enough so that
my guide dog, Barbara has a bed with a tie down next to my desk.
Thanks for any information.

Best

Liz

P.S. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to come to Orlando this year, but I
definitely plan on coming to Las Vegas.
--
Elizabeth Campbell