[NAGDU] active shooter training

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:25:18 UTC 2018

All,

Please find attached the ALICE handout. This is used in colleges, and is
slowly being taught across the country, but can be applied to any
situation. It gives useful information, and you each can start thinking
how you would work with your dog in this situation.

You can also ask anyone you get training from if they have any tips, but
don't just be passive in these situations. The handout is great.

thanks,