[NAGDU] Chewy

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Jul 11 16:48:29 UTC 2018

Hi, Tracy.

I've been using Chewy exclusively for just about two years and I love
it.  They have just about every kind of food, toy, and/or medication
imaginable, and their customer service is top notch.

A big plus to me is that they also have ingredients and feeding/dosage
instructions for most of the products, even things like toys and ear
cleaning solutions.

I've never had issues with freshness, but I did have a bag arrive split
nearly down the middle.  The box was intact, but the bag was a loss and
the kibbles were just everywhere.  I called chewy and explained the
issue and they sent me a new bag at no charge with next day shipping.

I use their subscription service now and I can do just about everything
from the iPhone app.  Their web site is also very accessible except for
the process to submit a review, but this may have changed since I
checked last.

HTH

Lisa

Lisa Belville