[NAGDU] Chewy

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 17:38:35 UTC 2018

I've been using Chewy for a few years now and PetFlow before.  Both
companies have been great.  I switched to Chewy because the food I was
feeding was a bit cheaper.  Also Chewy has better boxes, so your stuff
arrives safely.  Pet Flow may have changed boxes.  It's been a few years
since I used them.  The only downside to Chewy is that is so super easy to
order that it's easy to go nuts and buy more stuff than any sane person
strictly needs.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>