[NAGDU] Chewy

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed Jul 11 18:09:08 UTC 2018

You can get a discount from Chewy if you sign up for regular delivery.
They give you notice of when they are going to ship and you can change
the date later if it is too early, or you need to move the shipping date
back.  Delivery was late one time and I was running out, so I called,
wondering when the shipment would arrive.  They sent another that
arrived the next day.  Two days after that, the first shipment arrived.
I called to let them know and suggested they skip the next shipment and
bill me for the one they sent.  Their response was to tell me just to
give the extra bag to an animal shelter - no charge.

Food has always been fresh.  It's nice to have it delivered to the door
at a discount with no shipping charge.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com

*