[NAGDU] Head Collars WAS Re: active shooter training

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Wed Jul 11 17:53:27 UTC 2018

Thanks Tammy.  My current Pilot Dog is very curious and does not focus.  My
previous Pilot Dog was nearly perfect when it came to heads up and focused.
I wondered if it was because she is a lady whereas my previous guides were
guys!  I really get tired of saying head up and pay attention.  We tried the
Gentle Leader and Susie refused to even allow me to put it over her head.  I
knew it was not for corrections, but I wish she was not so curious and
friendly to everyone.  And, I mean everyone!  tia

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR