[NAGDU] A Favor to ask, Please?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:46:37 UTC 2018

Hello groups,
As part of GDB's application it has a box to check saying you have
read the User Contract. There is a sample one on the site; however, it
is a Word document and I do not have a copy of MS word on my Computer.
Can someone send it to me in plain text, or attach it to view in HTML?
Thank you!

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com