[NAGDU] convention thoughts and a huge thank you!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 16 16:41:38 UTC 2018

Hi Julie.
I've also had to retire a dog who just couldn't take the stress of what I
was asking him to do.  I tried hard to fix the problem, but it was not
fixable.  And, like you say, I could see a real difference in him, once
the stress was gone.  He was a calmer, happier dog.  I hope, should the
situation arise again, that I will remember that, and not try to hold on
so long.
I'm sorry Jetta didn't work out, but you figured out the problems couldn't
be solved, and now she's happy.  And I bet you feel less stressed, too.
Tracy